Must Have Travel Items
We are going on a road trip! So these are some of the essentials that I am rounding up.
1. Say yes to cucumber facial towelettes: These are light and refreshing, not too soapy or strong scented.
2. Fake Bake Platinum face lotion: This has been a miracle product for me, it helps reduce any age spots and helps cover them with a slight tan. Must have at all times!
3. Dermalogica Skin Perfect Primer: Evens out skin texture creating a smooth flawless base for makeup application. Also a multi-tasker because it is SPF 30 broad spectrum which means it has both UVA and UVB rays under control.
4. Melaleuca Tooth Polish: I've been a devotee of this tooth polish for over 11 years now and no cavities!!! It doesn't have the sugar that normal toothpastes have and it has Melaleuca oil T 36 C5 or tea tree oil as most people know it by. It works so well and tastes so good!
5. NIA Helio Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner: Described as the absolute pinnacle in cosmetic science. This shampoo and conditioner allows ingredients to penetrate the cuticle and deliver active ingredients inside the hair shaft
These are just a few of my favorites! Tell me what your favorites are.